? ??????????????Air Jordans? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (165 Ratings)??365 Grabs Today. 23484 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Love Colors? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (109 Ratings)??362 Grabs Today. 18697 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??G BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Finally i almost fill up my piggy bank with alot of coins.damn this is the 1st time in my life that i could able to collect such amount of coins.kinda proud of myself.MUAHAHA..so what should i do with the coins?continue keeping it?or jz change it to notes and buy something else?so can u guys guess whats the amount in it?
Wohoo my MR.FRENCH FRIES is almost fulled with coins..*burp*~

hmm..SO should I change it into notes?hmmm...

Tuesday 3.42am

By:Rajiv~