? ??????????????Air Jordans? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (165 Ratings)??365 Grabs Today. 23484 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Love Colors? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (109 Ratings)??362 Grabs Today. 18697 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??G BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

when I n LC on they way back.I sa this transformer motorcycle 135LC that had been modified into a bumblee look a like body..So awesome..


Last saturday,I was so upset and so dissapointed!Do you know how eagered was I back on that day!How can you do that to me?Im so prepared to visit you ,yet you did not open your door.Oh UTAR library how could you do that to me?!haha..Last week the library did not opened as what the admins promised.maybe the library was still new I guess.So here is a look of UTAR new library in kampar.


its a 4-storeys floor with a lake view library at the back of it.and it has an underground floor.so make it 5 floors..haha..I will take a few shoots of the library in the inside when I can..cause they prohibit us from taking photo..=.=