? ??????????????Air Jordans? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (165 Ratings)??365 Grabs Today. 23484 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Love Colors? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (109 Ratings)??362 Grabs Today. 18697 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??G BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 7, 2010

A flip of the eyes and a year had passed.with or without us realizing it time flies and things happened cant be changed nor repeated in the year 2009.For me,I will just keep the sweet memories in the year 2009 and dumped all those unwanted memories into a recycle bin in my brain..lol..1st of all, the new year eve celebration for me is totally in a new environment together with new friends.Indeed it was a hell out of a party throwed by my frens and I.So as usual i will let these photos below to do the talking..=S













Playing games..Lol..quite attentive hor~














i have no idea what we're doing.At least we had fun!















Look at foon foon(the girl in white) she so HIGH o~




from left to right

me,Qiu wen,Kean lim,hui yik(cameran took half oni)


Back

Zhi hao~





































So much for this post folks!too much of photos to be uploaded but too slow..that much i can upload..haha..TO MY FRENS AND FAMILIES IN MALACCA,HAPPY NEW YEAR!!