? ??????????????Air Jordans? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (165 Ratings)??365 Grabs Today. 23484 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Love Colors? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (109 Ratings)??362 Grabs Today. 18697 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??G BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, April 5, 2010

Its been a while since my last post.Kinda lazy wanna update my blog recently.Yeah busy with lotsa stuff.midterms,assignments and lotsa fun.haha..In another 3weeks time,this semester will end and perhaps I wont be available anymore in kampar if my course transfer approve by the admin.Hopefully this sem will be a memorable one.=)..This sem I had lotsa fun with different frens ,i got to know them way better than my 1st thought.Perhaps the phrase dont judge a book by its cover is surely true.haha.Thanks to those frens I felt Kampar like my second home.At first when I stepped my leg in the land of kampar i totally felt sick about it.A land without cinema,malls,entertainment centres and damn bloody hot!But one thing im cetainly sure of is that this place is full of lovely frens that turn this place into home warming paradise.And i love this place alot after that..hahaha..weird right? XD..

K guys,so far from me..

-Jiv-
4.37pm
5/4/2010