? ??????????????Air Jordans? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (165 Ratings)??365 Grabs Today. 23484 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Love Colors? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (109 Ratings)??362 Grabs Today. 18697 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??G BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Seriously I have no idea of what to write about, just that I miss blogging and sadly Im kinda left out in this area of my life.

For no reason, I felt afraid of what life will be in the coming 10years.where will i stand? what will my life be? am i good enough to have what it takes to take up all the challenges? can I provide any luxuries to my families and my loves one? I had to admit, I'm afraid of facing it, but what kept me going on standing on concretely is that I know ,no matter how tough it will be ,I still have a bunch of good friends and family members to support me, at least that's what I think that I have.

Recently I had been flashing back to the past 2 years, and I just realize that in a flick of an eye 2 years had just gone like that. Just like what Chinese people will said :"好时间,过得快!" indeed it's true.I met people that added some spices into my life, learned how does life really works out, I found my true friends. And most importantly, I learned values that a man should have in his life, thanks to my dad for all of it.He told me that a man without any values in life, is a man without any respect from the society. We just don't wanna be those kinda man eyy. ;)

Hmm so whats the biggest changes in me within this 2 years? MY FREAKING HAIR! haha.so let the pictures does the talks.

starting from this hairstyle in foundation....

to this nerdy look.
to this(degree one trimester 1)....
and this...
and thissss( degree year 1 trimester 3)...
lastly this(degree year 2 trimester 1)...tadaaaa!
but now its all long again..so its all back to square one. =(

K guys so long for now.time to get some serious food..I need to digest some glucose or Im gonna lose weight!


4 comments:

Ck_zk said...

Never update one...!! Lol

Ck_zk said...

Never update one...!! Lol

Ck_zk said...

Never update one...!! Lol

Ck_zk said...

Never update one...!! Lol