? ??????????????Air Jordans? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (165 Ratings)??365 Grabs Today. 23484 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Love Colors? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (109 Ratings)??362 Grabs Today. 18697 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??G BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A 7weeks short semester this sem.Lotsa decisions that need to be made.Course transfer the most F**Kup among all..Yes I dislike Kampar life besides the Utar campus , gonna admit its the most awesomeness campus that anyone could study in, with lotsa great friends around me.But in KL I will be much free to enjoy the life that I wanted.But the problem is that I just cant stop thinking of my friends here.Don't felt like leaving them.And wat;s wrong if I take up accouting?Im a science student does that meant I can't take up accounting..*SCREW YOU*!Just a dilemma that Im facing right now.and Im like to admit that Im weird cause i hate goodbyes.


Will it be a goodbye?I duno..hopefully not~T.T



p/s:making hard decision now..Thx guys for da support,and thx for accompanying me thru thick and skin.=D